Sunday, March 27, 2011

Miscellany

So it snowed yesterday. HEY, folks, it's late March...we had dinner at the Curtz's last nigh, and it was snowing and hailing and all that. Break out the fur coat in late March?!? whatever. It didn't get all that cold, though, e.g., not a hard freeze, so the daffodils, etc., didn't get killed. And the wood is dry, so I've had a fire going in the den all day. Yesterday, too.

And it's March Madness time. AND, the UK basketball team wasn't supposed to do very well, and now they are in the Final Four. It's been all basketball all the time, and I gotta admit, I'm a bit tired of it, although I AM happy the UK team is doing well..

I am optimistic that my bronchitis will go away this week; I am well and truly tired of being sick. I've basically gotten NOTHING constructive done in the past two weeks.

The big question at our house right now is: is Lillie going to get taxes done ON TIME this year, for the first time in how many years?!?

stay tuned...cheers, lillie

1 comment:

  1. You *will* get the taxes done ON TIME *if* you don't give up scotch....

    I'm very proud that I figured out how to follow you and how to put a profile photo on.

    Now must go. edit current section of book. clean up bird seed remains from path in yard.

    ReplyDelete