Saturday, June 4, 2011

this and that, and useful info

Although I can't exactly read this (for some reason, the type is seriously small, but I'm rather a good typist, so perhaps YOU can read it!), there are a couple of issues to address...

Evidently there's a problem with commenting on my posts, at least, Gretchen can't seem to post comments, and she has always been my most reliable commentary type person.

Given this situation, if (IF) you would like to comment on anything I post, you might consider sending me an email if you can't get any comment to post, either (hey, I LOVE knowing who, IF ANYBODY, is actually reading my blogs).

Having said that, I haven't posted anything for awhile; about the time we sorta got settled here, and got the kitchen mostly put together, Marilyn and Tony Cernosek arrived, and I've sorta been busy since...

stay tuned....

best, lillie


1 comment:

  1. I can read your blog. It's hot in Kentucky, so I hope you are enjoying France. Your kitchen looks nice. Are you cooking a lot?

    Darrell

    ReplyDelete